Just a little something for the antique booth
Happy Friday! Well, you may not be reading this on a Friday, but I hope you have a great day nonetheless! Today I want to share with you one of my hobbies and creative outlets. I have an antique booth at a local antique mall. It's actually a huge mall! But my booth is relatively small at 9ft x 10ft. However, it used to be even smaller before I upgraded booths. It was only 6ft x 3ft. But no matter the size, it's been a lot of fun sourcing, pricing and displaying the items for the booth. I don't make a lot of money doing it. Believe me, I wish it was a real money maker, but some months I actually lose money, so it's definitely in the hobby realm right now. I just enjoy it so much, I can't imagine giving it up. Here's a look inside.
First I painted this elephant cutout white, but it didn't really thrill me any so I changed it up and painted it in black chalkboard paint! Here's the final result. What do you think?


Your booth has some really nice items. You are very creative.
ReplyDelete